Monday, October 27, 2014

#WhatMakesMeHappy || On Twitter Today

Heyo!

So earlier I was scrolling through the twitterwebs and I stumbled upon the #WhatMakesMeHappy tag and it looked interesting so I thought I'd give it a go!

#WhatMakesMeHappy?

1. YouTubers! Ayo! I am constantly on YouTube watching all of my faves! Here are some of the best, check 'em out!
 (& her other channel MoreZoella!)
Zoe is just lovely, and I am addicted to her fashion & beauty vids. Her blog is also fab, check it out here!

(& her other channel Sprinkle of Chatter!)
Louise is so hilarious, and her daughter Darcy is just too cute. I am obsessed with her beauty & haul videos, and pretty much everything she posts about her life is really fun and interesting! (aaaaand her and Zoe are best friends so watching their friendship totally makes you feel the love. Here's her blog too!)

Marie is an amazing mom, and her videos are always adorable. (and hilarious!) Here is her blog, its awesome if you like DIY, cooking, and family! <3

There are tons more that I love: Bethany Mota, Joey Graceffa, charlieissocoollikedailygrace and so many more.....go watch a vid or two! (or three, or four, or five....hours worth because trust me you wont be able to stop!)

2. My lovely, Ed Sheeran! I thought I should get a bit of fangirling over with early in the blogging game. Those who know me, definitely know my love for this beautiful redheaded angelvoice. (..yes. That is his identifier.) His most recent album, X, (pronounced "multiply") is flawless. It is the perfect mix of pop, rap, and raw emotion, which isn't so common for some music these days. The lyrics are poetry on their own, and even more breathtaking with his guitar and harmony. So, yeah. *full on swoon* Buy the album here
                                                                                       

3. All movies! Always! Whether its a chick flick or a jaw-dropping thriller, I LOVE 'EM. Some of my absolute favorites are: The Dark Knight trilogy, all of the Harry Potter movies (obviously), Romeo and Juliet (all versions except the 1996 version...though Leo makes a lovely Romeo <3), and The Fault In Our Stars. Because I am a sappy female who enjoys Ansel Elgort. 

I am a happy girl! :)

Hilarious YouTubers, redheads, and John Green,

- Brooklynn.

3 comments:

  1. sorry, just stalking your blog.. but yay Zoe and Louise!! My favourites as well, I also love Alfie, Dan, Caspar and Joe a LOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey you have a lot of my faves on there!!
    Zoe actually inspired me to start my own youtube chanel! She is so inspiring and so happy its infectious!!! :D:D
    Kerry B Blog
    Kerry B Youtube!

    ReplyDelete