Monday, November 10, 2014

Quote of the Day || 12 Day Blogger Challenge

Heyoo! 

Sorry I've been MIA for two days! I'm gonna be honest with you guys about why I wasn't blogging or on my personal Twitter much....5 Seconds of Summer was nominated for a few EMA awards and I was voting like craaazyyyy! I am a bit of a fangirl, so it was very important to me that they won the Artist On The Rise award, and we did it! (They won with 105 million votes! Hell yeah, 5SOS fam!) So that's that, now on to todays topic of the 12 Day Blogger Challenge: Quote of the Day. 


I chose this quote for a number of reasons, but the main one is that I used to (and still sometimes do) care a lot about what people think of me. It was so bad, that I would try to completely change who I was because I would get so nervous that people wouldn't like me. But now, I am soooo much better in regard to that, and I am showing who I really am. More and more each day. :)

I really like everything that Mindy Kaling stands for, she is such an advocate for loving yourself and being who you are, its fantastic. This quote reminds me to show people who I am, because if I just go along with what everyone else is doing, after I while I won't even know who I am.What are some of your favorite quotes?  

Fangirling and loving yourself, 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. That's very true, it is important to be yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so important to be yourself! Such a lovely quote!

    Would you like to follow each other? Xox let me know here and here (optionally)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award:)xx

    http://megxnscott.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete