Friday, May 5, 2017

LIFE UPDATE | Fresh Start Friday

Hello everyone <3
If I'm being honest, making these "OMG I'm so sorry its been so long but I'm back now" posts are becoming redundant because I've made so many, but this is my last one! *promise*!
How is everyone? I have been keeping up with all of you wonderful people, I'm always reading your tweets and new posts and trying to support everyone even when I'm busy. 

BUT, in my defense, I have had some pretty crazy (amazing) things happen so far in 2017! Crazy thing number one: I got married!!! Yes, you read that right. I still can't even believe it myself sometimes, but I am so so very happy. My wonderful husband's name is Chase, I'm sure you'll hear a lot about him in future posts. We were married on January 27th of this year, and he is a soldier in the United States Army. I'm finally at a point now where I am feeling happy and comfortable in my life, and it is quite lovely.
We had a very small courtroom wedding, and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

Chase and I on our wedding day...no he didnt wear a t-shirt he just got too hot in his nice shirt lol.


Crazy amazing 2017 experience number two: I am pregnant! YAY! Chase and I are both very happy about this, both of us have always imagined having a family and didn't want to wait very long to do so. I'll write another post about our baby and how pregnancy has been going. Its all very exciting, but its been a bit of a bumpy road so far. We always appreciate positive vibes, please please send them our way! I am due in September of this year. 
Crazy amazing 2017 experience number three: Chase and I moved into a new home together!
We live on the Army base here in North Carolina, and I am loving it. Our house isn't fully furnished yet, but I'll make many posts as we go through all of that. You can be sure it will be filled will lots of twinkly lights and tumblr DIY's, because I am still a blogger after all. ;)

 photo cred: tumblr
Because of these new changes in my life, my blog and social media will be going under a bit of a re-branding! I will always post about beauty and lifestyle, but expect a new slew of posts from me as a wife and mommy as well. 
Well, Ill leave it there! Talk to you all later in the week. :)
 
Weddings, babies, and happiness...
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! How did you and your boo meet? Do you have any fears about becoming a mommy?

    ReplyDelete