Monday, November 3, 2014

Lip-Saving Balms for Winter!

Heyoo!
To follow up with yesterdays post about Winter Skincare Solutions, I thought today I'd share with you all my favorite lip balms for the winter. I'm sure everyone has had those days when your lips are just sooooo chapped and you feel like there is nothing you can do about it...I definitely have. But luckily, there are a lot of great lip products out there to prevent dry lips. Here are the products that keep my lips soft and silky against the blistering cold!



I absolutely adore these lip balms! They are 95% organic, 100% natural, and they are packed with vitamin E, shae butter and jojoba oil. Because of the all natural, hydrating ingredients, they leave your lips feeling soft and smooth instead of greasy. I picked up the one above (Pomegranate Raspberry) today, and it is lovely! I also prefer the Honeysuckle Honeydew. They are just so adorable and they smell delicious! If you haven't jumped on the eos train, now would be the time.



I have also found success with the NIVEA Lip Balms, specifically A Kiss of Moisture (the blue one above). They come in many different formulas, but this is the only one I have tried, and it works really well! (Plus they are super inexpensive...steal!) Have any of you tried any of the others? What did you think?



Before I discovered eos, this was my go-to balm always! I still love it, and will use it from time to time and it still works wonderfully. It smells so yummy, and I really enjoy that it doesn't interfere if you wear lip color over it. So great!



I am not usually a fan of lip balms in tins, but I really like this one. It contains rose extract, which helps ease irritation of the skin. And the best part is that it can be used on lips, face, cuticles, elbows, knees, chapped or very dry skin patches, so it is an awesome little balm to keep in your purse for emergencies! And it smells so pretty!

I am a bit of a lip balm hoarder, I believe I have three different ones in my bag right now! They're such a staple! What are some of your favorites?

eos, coconut cream and rose...

 
post signature

1 comment: